09 June 2013

Pre-MTC Post

It's official. I have less than 72 hours until I report to the Missionary Training Center! I am so excited to have this opportunity.

This blog will be kept up by my mom. If she hasn't updated it, feel free to call her and tell her that she's being a neglectful mother. Just kidding, she's the best. Anyway, she will post my weekly email to this blog. Any comments that are left will be forwarded to me on my mission. If you wish to be on the emailing list (she will just forward my email to you), leave a comment with your email address.

I am so thankful for my call to serve in the Belgium/Netherlands mission. I know that Christ lives and that He loves us. See you all in 18 months!


4 comments:

  1. Succes Zuster Heilner! Jij gaat een geweldig zendeling zijn! Ik ben heel enthusiast om te horen hoe alles met je tijdens je zending gaat :)

    ReplyDelete