13 January 2014

Week 29: Oude Nieuw!

December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

Sorry I didn't get to write yesterday.  It was a holiday and everything was closed.  

So this stinks, but I have to go early...UGH. 

We have to be in by 4 today. We were going to have a sleepover and go to the beach tomorrow, but it got cancelled. I am so sad! But it's okay. Now I can write you a letter! Okay friends, before you go on a mission, figure out how to talk to people on the phone. 

I already hear fireworks outside. I have since like 9 am. Come on people, you can't even see the fireworks!

IK HOU VAN JULLIE (Spencer, I love you guys.)

Sorry this letter is soooooo lame. Oh something cool--we met a really cool guy who we made an appt with after we had to leave an appointment because the guy thought we were hookers and didn't speak Dutch or English. But Heavenly Father led us to this other guy and I'm SO excited to meet with him!

LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!

See you this year! Wut.


Zr Heilner

Christmas jammies!

Pajamas that are HEAVENLY from the Pfortmillers <3


New Year"s Eve. We got permission to have Andera (former Zr P) over! YAY




No comments:

Post a Comment