21 April 2014

Week 45: HAPPY EASTER!

April 21, 2014

Geliefde Familie: HAPPY EASTER!

Nederland<3

HAPPY EASTER! I should just start out and say that I am so grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ and that we will all be resurrected because He overcame death. I want everyone to have the surety and peace this knowledge brings. 

I'm still not sure what's going to be happening for Mother's Day...what time is your church?



Estrella's baptism!

Estrella was baptized this weekend! It was so cool. She was really ready. I just walked in to Den Haag and she was ready to be baptized, but it was cool to get to be there. Her boyfriend is an investigator in Nijmegen, so he came and the Elders to Nijmegen came too. I've served with both of them, so that was fun. Our investigators, Glen and Noel, were there and they both loved it. Glen came in the nick of time. He is really receptive to the spirit. He has a baptismal date!! Pray for him and his son, Rocky.

I asked President if I could go to Diana's baptism in Maastricht and he said no.... :( Makes sense, but I thought I'd ask).

Saw a kid from high school this week. SUPER weird. He also told me that Bryson Ott lives like 30 minutes away. I hope I run into him sometime. That'd be sweet.

So weird seeing someone from HIGH SCHOOL (AAS in Moscow) 


I love my companions. We have so much fun. Thank goodness Zr GW is so flexible, she showers at night. Or we'd really have some problems.

Enjoy the pictures! Thanks for all the love.

IK HOU VAN JULLIE!

Zr Heilner


No comments:

Post a Comment