03 February 2014

Week 33: ZONE TRAINING DOWN

January 27, 2014

Geliefde Familie: 


Yes, zone training went well. I was worried until Institute on Wednesday night. I was sitting there while the teacher was talking about Isaiah and I realized that my talk was wayyyy too serious. Once I established that, I was able to change it to make it more interesting and I think it went really well.

If you send me another package in the future, could you send me some cute quotes from Pinterest that are quotes from Apostles or just cute little quotes? Like Nelson Mandela too would be good. He has good quotes. Make Annie find them or something.

Friends, this was said in sacrament meeting and I loved it: practice makes perfect so be careful what you practice. It means that what we do makes our habits. So if you don't like something you're doing--stop it. Start doing something else instead. 

Dad, you're old. Just kidding, but happy birthday! You too, Emma! YOU are old! I can't believe you're 15! You are such a beauty. Love you two so much.

I also had the opportunity unexpectedly to teach the youth on Sunday. I loved it. I find that I'm most in my element when I'm motivating youth. They're so ready to make a change in the world. I learned a lot this week about what I want to do after my mission, but I'm not thinking about it yet. It's just cool to know what gifts Heavenly Father has given me and how I've been able to cultivate them while living in the family that I have. 

DANIEL. I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU'RE GOING TO THAT MISSION. SO EXCITING. German is daaaaaa best. Well, besides Dutch, obviously. Sorry we can't all be in my mission. 

I love you guys so much. I know that Christ is our Savior and that He is the only way we can return to live with Heavenly Father with our families. I am so blessed to have the experiences that I've had. I know that if we repent, even though sometimes we don't want to change, we will have so much more peace in our lives and we'll be able to progress. That's what it's all about--progression. 

IK HOU VAN JULLIE. 

Thank you for the prayers. Thank you for the support. It's already almost February, did you notice that? WHAT, NO.

Love,
Everybody's favorite Zuster


p.s. Norns, when I got a letter from you addressed to "everybody's favorite zuster" I almost died. love ya, kid. seriously, you're my hero. 

No comments:

Post a Comment