10 February 2014

Week 35: We walk in the rain a lot!

Feb. 10, 2014

Geliefde Familie: 

My companion has a few phrases that she always says. She sings, to the tune of Rascal Flats "Me and My Gang" "we live to find, we find to live....me and my collega!" whenever we are out finding, and she always says "wow, it's [rainy or windy]! You'd think we're in the Netherlands or something! And she always says, when I'm above her on an escalator, "I've always looked up to you, just now more than ever." 

HANNAH! Happy almost birthday!~I'm excited for you, but that also means that my birthday is only 3 weeks and one day away. Idk about you, but I'm scared of being 20. 

Family, did you get the letter I sent yet? Hope so. 

I talked to Sister Hansen! She is so great! She is SO willing to do missionary work. She's a dear. 

Mom, you should send me excerpts of your missionary journal. THAT is what I would like for my birthday. That would be so cool. 

So I'm thinking they might make Maastricht a tripanionship. I don't actually know for sure, but since Andrea is going to America soon, there is literally almost nobody that can come on joint teach with us and we always need a third woman.
Dragons we found in Maastricht.
We love Andrea! 

And DEANNA! Actually spelled Diana but pronounced Deanna. She's doing SO WELL! I love it. I love going over there. She really wants to learn. We also have Ivan, who committed to being baptized. He is being deported soon though...I'm really sad about that. I hope we can get him baptized before he goes back to Africa so that he can build the kingdom there. But I don't want to rush him, of course. He has a very good relationship with Heavenly Father, and he's praying about what he needs to do. 

IK HOU VAN JULLIE!

Zr Heilner


p.s. Thanks for the prayers and love and support. 

Oscar, I LOVE YOU!  THANK YOU!!!!



Cutting my companions hair.  I'm a woman of many talents!

No comments:

Post a Comment