24 February 2014

Week 37: New Transfer

Feb. 24, 2014

Geliefde Familie,


Welcome to a new transfer with new humbling experiences. I love Zr WB and she is a lot of fun.

Can you guys give me Emily Titus's email address? Mom, you were a wonderful YW president. Heavenly Father knew exactly what he was doing when He made you mine, but Emily Titus was too. I've been thinking a lot about her recently. She's a great example of being meek, which is something I've been studying recently. She is humble, but also fun and funny. She was able to discern a lot of my needs and I am so grateful for the love that she showed me even when I was a pill for her. 

Well, Diana is sick this week, so we haven't seen her since Tuesday. Federica is so strong and she's seen the help that God will give her!! I have grown to love her so much. She's truly amazing, and so fun to be with. I hope to be friends with her forever. That's one of the exciting things about missions--these friendships will last forever.

NORNS, happy one year of membership! You have influenced me so much. Me and Alyssa talk about what a good example you are to us often. We love you. I can't wait for more "real fun" times again;)

Annie, way to be rocking all of Texas with your art. You're cool. This is probably why we chose to be sisters in the pre-existence. Like the two coolest spirits obviously need to be put into the same family. 

Mark, good luck with track! I hope you don't have the same experience as me (getting pneumonia and Sever's heel on the same day). And I also love you so much. 

Spencer, keep working hard to be able to pay for my retirement. Also, I can't wait to be able to hang out with you. 

You guys are alright. I'm so thankful for the gospel. I'm thankful that we have it so freely available to us. It is amazing, and we have such a responsibility to share it with others, even if it's in little ways. I challenge you all to make a mormon.org profile. And then post the link to Facebook or twitter. That's missionary work!

IK HOU VAN JULLIE!

Have a great week,

Zr Heilner

We ate herring and it was vies! and glibberig (disgusting and slimy)





No comments:

Post a Comment