31 March 2014

Week 42: Going to Den Haag!!

March 31, 2014


Geliefde Familie: 

Ugh, transfers are the worst. I want to stay here forever. But...I know I have to move on to what Heavenly Father has in store for me in Den Haag (The Hague). So yes, it's a huge city (WOO), and I'm going to be in a tri-panionship with Zr GW and Zr A. I don't know Zr A very well, but...I know ZR GW. I’m staying ZTL, which means I get to go on exchanges with Zr K, so I'm pumped. PUMPED I TELL YOU. 

This week has been a lot of helping our investigator, Pepsi, and his family move. Man, oh man. Obviously two girls with two bikes isn't going to cut it, so we got the ward involved which was so stressful (especially for Zr WB for one day while I was on an exchange in Den Bosch...). Basically I'm really thankful for members who are willing to serve and help in whatever way they can. And the Elders in Heerlen helped SO much. And the ZLs...Yes, it was a big ordeal and it still is. One night the Elders didn't get home until 11. I felt so bad. 

More on Pepsi: His wife is named Kate. They are awesome. They're from Cameroun, the place in Africa that idk if I'm spelling right. He is great, and gives us lots of referrals. I love it. Also, Kate, wraps her baby in a cloth thing around her back. It's so cool and I'm going to try it with my kids, but first I should probably become African or else I won't be able to pull it off. 

Federica! We were actually at her house when President called and said I was getting transferred. I was pretty bummed. I just love Maastricht. Mostly because of her, probably. She's just so cute. But she said that since Zr GW and I are together, she's going to come visit us in Den Haag! That will be AWESOME. She tried to come to church this week but got kicked off the train...invalid ticket. We really need a ward in Maastricht. But that is coming along! We started institute here and it's going SO WELL. The bishop is really impressed with it too. SO HAPPY. 

DAD, oh my gosh. You have to read a book called Visions of Glory. Idk if you've already read it, but if not, you must. My companion's sister edited it and she tells me about it all the time. You'd love it. Plus, you buy it and then I'll read it when I get home, it's perfect;)

Well, IK HOU VAN JULLIE. I hope you are all doing well and making mormon.org profiles. MMMMKAY?! Alright, I gotta go take pictures of the most glorious city in the world. Maybe I'll send some next week. LOVE YOU.

Zr Heilner


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for keeping up this Blog and for sending the reports Rosemary/Katie! Love it!!! You're an awesome girl Zr Heilner.

    ReplyDelete